Grand Jct atv trails

Colorado

I am heading to Grand Junction in the next few weeks and was curious what riding areas were open and were atv and dirt bike accessible. I am meeting some friends there most of which are new to dirt bikes and I don't want to scare them but also don't want to bore them with fire service roads. Any help is appreciated!

Park at 27 1/4 road behind the airport and go. There are plenty of roads to learn on. There's a bit of a track. There's singletrack and hills. Whatever you want. It's all there

Second to Braap. Heading there from Denver in a few hours with a large group that sounds similar to yours. (4/22-5/1 ish if anyone wants to come ride)It's BLM land, open camping just about anywhere, no actual campsites though. You can get big motorhomes and campers back there. Big power lines that run North/south, camp near them and it makes it easy for new folks to find their way back to camp easily. Have OHV registration for your bikes, costs 25 bucks a bike. Rangers are out there and they check but usually don't hassle you very much. It's also close to town for supplies, prob 10 minutes to the grocery store, gas and ice even closer.

Awesome! Easy enough, i appreciate the offer, will have to see when we get there, thanks!