Wr450 f height

Well when I first got my YZ125 I was 5'6" and 150 lbs. You would be able to tiptoe. A 450 is a lot of power.  Seat height on a WR450 38.6in, Seat height on Yz125 38.4in

I'm 5'8" with 32" inseam, with sag adjusted I can *almost* tiptoe both sides at the same time. Usually I just one foot it.

Thanks guys :) it seems i will go search for a DR its seat height is around 34 inch

Adding my thoughts, I'm 45 years old, 5'7", 31" inseam, fairly experienced, and I ride a WR450F. I can tiptoe it on level ground, but at my age I am thinking of trading down to a shorter bike (which unfortunately will almost surely mean less power and suspension), because it's too much work to keep this thing upright on slow, technical uphill stretches, especially over boulders and loose rock where putting a foot down has more than once resulted in me rolling an ankle, coming off the bike, and having one hell of time getting going again.  10-20 years ago a sky-high seat height didn't really bother me, but as I've gotten older, slower, and a little more cautious, it has become a concern.