2014 crf plastics on 2010 crf?

Any of you guys know if this can be done? I have a 2010 cr250 af. (Crf frame 2stroke motor) looking to fit new plastics and seat? Also whether the 2014 tank will fit this frame?

Thanks

oh no, not this thread again.  Sure it can be done- with crap load of modifications. But as most have come to realize, its way easier to sell the 2010 and buy a 2014.  

• Like 1

It's definitely possible, but not worth the hassle. If I were you, I'd sell the 2010's frame and buy a 2014 frame. That way, all the mounts where the tank and plastics are should line up nicely. Or you could always sell the 2010 as a whole and just buy a 2014.

It's definitely possible, but not worth the hassle. If I were you, I'd sell the 2010's frame and buy a 2014 frame. That way, all the mounts where the tank and plastics are should line up nicely. Or you could always sell the 2010 as a whole and just buy a 2014.

He has a 2010 frame that has been chopped and welded with modified mounts so that it will accept a 2 stroke motor. He cant just swap it for the later frame..... Edited by nzgsr

Yea I don't think the other guys get that, if I wanted a new 4stroke I'd get one but I love my 2strokes and this was the newest hybrid I could find. I'll just bang some new graphics on! Ha

Thanks

He has a 2010 frame that has been chopped and welded with modified mounts so that it will accept a 2 stroke motor. He cant just swap it for the later frame.....

Ah I see. Forgot about the conversion. Well with some more modifications to the frame I'm sure you can put on some 2014 plastics.