Josh Hill making dust with just a little buzz

Motocross

And before anyone else says it.....   He is so smooth and in control... future EMX champion right there.. Stamp It !!!  :D

You stole my stink bait   :naughty:

bow_down_before_you-960.gif

The only stink bait you have is in that trailer. :lol:

Not pro racing get the sh1t outta here. No body cares about a washed up racer riding some bullsh1t bike. Neither will amount to anything. Move along and delete this f'in thread!!!!!!

Not pro racing get the sh1t outta here. No body cares about a washed up racer riding some bullsh1t bike. Neither will amount to anything. Move along and delete this f'in thread!!!!!!

You could say the same about every JS7 thread for the last few years..  :lol:

You could say the same about every JS7 thread for the last few years.. :lol:

Yeah stewart and hill are pretty close in points. I hope Hill tries another back flip on that 300 pound POS electric bike

I'd like to quote our good buddy GoRide here, for those who think this sport really isn't going towards this direction...

That's because you're a simpleton

Yeah stewart and hill are pretty close in points. I hope Hill tries another back flip on that 300 pound POS electric bike

I think Josh might actually be ahead of Bubba in points this year.

Bubba finally did something I respect this year...he isn't on the entry list for Foxboro.  Finally.  Better that than signing up and not making yet another main.