Anyone missing a Yamaha 2-stroke in CO

All stickers removed, aftermarket pipe, fat bars with pro taper bar pad, and an over sized white gas tank.

1461354178850.jpg

• Like 3

If Denver develops a Wheelie Boyz problem, we are going to have problems.  MX'ers better start developing their street skillz for the coming race war

Edited by Towel_E
  • Like 3

All stickers removed, aftermarket pipe, fat bars with pro taper bar pad, and an over sized white gas tank.

Are you trying to say that nice gentleman in the beanie and stylish sweat pants is not the rightful owner?

• Like 4

It's ok, I'm sure it's his,...........just ask the BLM group.

• Like 1

It is very possible it's not stolen.  He could have had a very good week slinging crack & pawning stolen TV's & just bought it.  Just cause he's black doesn't mean he stole it

• Like 3

Will this blow up like your Vital thread?

• Like 4

Will this blow up like your Vital thread?

No shit. The politically correct ass wipes came running out of the wood work over there on that one. I believe the op did state that he watched the guy try to ride it but kept stalling the bike. The rear knob still has center knobs so it's not an official Wheelie Boyz bike yet but there are a lot of red flags in that pic that should raise concern about it being a stolen bike.

• Like 2

No shit. The politically correct ass wipes came running out of the wood work over there on that one. I believe the op did state that he watched the guy try to ride it but kept stalling the bike. The rear knob still has center knobs so it's not an official Wheelie Boyz bike yet but there are a lot of red flags in that pic that should raise concern about it being a stolen bike.

I hate social justice warriors. Vital is chock full of them.

• Like 2

Tried to do the right thing and then bring out the clowns.

• Like 1

I'd like to see what happens the first time he lets go of that clutch. :thumbsup: