Here is a picture of my 2015 FX. Never been a fan of 4 strokes but this bike is pretty amazing!!

IMG_1096.JPG

• Like 1

Good pic. This bike tends to grow on everybody. Its really quite a versatile bike. If I could get an added quart of oil for longer oil change intervals it would be about perfect for what I do.

Yes, I hear you. I've been changing oil very regularly.  Not sure how far I can go on a tank of gas so I have stopped and fueled in the GNCC's to be safe. So far I've had a big enough lead in each event that pitting for gas hasn't been an issue. One day I will have to measure and calculate to be sure.

Edited by Dave A

Yes, I hear you. I've been changing oil very regularly.  Not sure how far I can go on a tank of gas so I have stopped and fueled in the GNCC's to be safe. So far I've had a big enough lead in each event that pitting for gas hasn't been an issue. One day I will have to measure and calculate to be sure.

I did a race in 2hr 15min and there was very hardly any fuel left so I ordered a IMS 2.5gal just to be on the safe side if I end up having a little longer race I figure the IMS will give me somewhere in the 2hr45min range on fuel.