Fcr39 removable seat?

Not new to fcr or dirt, I put a fcr37 on my ltz400 10 years ago.

Which fcr carbs have the removable needle seat?

I'm cheap and I saw some used ones on eBay from other bikes.

I would like to get a removable seat one as I have had frustrations in the past w a few leaky seat fcr.

Thanks in advance for the info.

All Keihin FCR carbs have a replaceable float valve seat.  If you know of one that does not, please let me know.

• Like 1

I put fcr slant on my 14' SM with yosh full exhaust and 3x3. i cant get it to idle. I'm at 3000'. I put in a 100 PAJ and a 42 slow pilot jet most recently and put the clip up on OCEMM needle, from 4th down to 3rd down from the top. It had a adjustable PAJ and a 45 previously that it came with. Now it idles with the choke out, fuel screw on bottom has no effect. So i assume i need to go to a 38 pilot jet. It's got 160 main. I have a jd jet kit but when i tried it i wasn't able to adjust the fuel screw and it seemed lean so i went back with the EMM it came with. I'm using the throttle setup that came with it.

I put fcr slant on my 14' SM with yosh full exhaust and 3x3. i cant get it to idle. I'm at 3000'. I put in a 100 PAJ and a 42 slow pilot jet most recently and put the clip up on OCEMM needle, from 4th down to 3rd down from the top. It had a adjustable PAJ and a 45 previously that it came with. Now it idles with the choke out, fuel screw on bottom has no effect. So i assume i need to go to a 38 pilot jet. It's got 160 main. I have a jd jet kit but when i tried it i wasn't able to adjust the fuel screw and it seemed lean so i went back with the EMM it came with. I'm using the throttle setup that came with it.

Sounds to me like your idle jet is plugged.