Two stroke rebuilders in Orlando area

I am looking to have my two stroke 2009 Husqvarna WR300 rebuilt (top end, and maybe a bottom end if needed). I am having a hard time finding a reputable builder in the Orlando area. The bike is VERY clean, looks new, and it starts, runs, and drives great. I am just trying to get a rebuild done for preventative maintenance since I bought the bike used. I do not know the hours on the engine or if it has ever been rebuilt by the previous owner. I have a new baby boy so do not have time to do it myself. I want someone who will do it right. I LOVE my Husky! Please let me know if you know of a quality builder Orlando. Thanks. -Todd

Well if you don't mind the trip over to Melbourne I can highly recommend Sam of Triple X. He has been rebuilding every bike I've had to date ('03, '07, '12 CRF450R and '11 KTM350) and I've "never" had an issue.

Edited by DonO

Would also like to see what is around. Cycle Parts in Kissimmee is good people. Never had them do a top end, but they are the only shop I have seen in town with a two-stroke torn down to the bottom end. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 01cr250.677
      So i live in ohio and im going to be coming down for close to a week and riding with my brother 4th of july week. the initial plan was to stay at durhamtown for 3 or so days then hit either club mx or monster mountain that saturday on the way back. but im on the verge of just driving all the way into florida and seeing the beach and maybe hitting a beach after practice or something one day. (we have never seen the ocean). so give me your guys opinion whats the best way and places to moto in the south for a week? thanks
    • By Daylan Smithey
      Hey I was wondering if anyone new why my bike won't start, every 5 to 10 kicks it will backfire and that's all it will do. the other night I roll started it and it started but ran terribly. Got it from a guy saying it was in a building for 8 months. took the carb of cleaned the jets out and put it back on, now when I kick it it sounds like it wants to start but doesn't. also there's no more backfiring.
    • By Kenya
      Hello all,
      There's been a lot of talk about how to register a dirt bike in states that don't allow it.
      I just moved to North Carolina and for the first time in my life might be able to afford a bike. I've been dreaming about an XR650R for a long time, but they're not cheap. Plated bikes seem to be more expensive too. So here's my question, has anyone tried to plate a dirt bike by adding all the necessary features and having it inspected as a custom bike? Anyone know of another way I can plate an xr650 in NC?
    • By bronc3
      Any one up for ridin' local today? Beaulies and I are riding for a couple hours this afternoon in South Zero Gulch.