Florida Two stroke rebuilders in Orlando area

I am looking to have my two stroke 2009 Husqvarna WR300 rebuilt (top end, and maybe a bottom end if needed). I am having a hard time finding a reputable builder in the Orlando area. The bike is VERY clean, looks new, and it starts, runs, and drives great. I am just trying to get a rebuild done for preventative maintenance since I bought the bike used. I do not know the hours on the engine or if it has ever been rebuilt by the previous owner. I have a new baby boy so do not have time to do it myself. I want someone who will do it right. I LOVE my Husky! Please let me know if you know of a quality builder Orlando. Thanks. -Todd

Well if you don't mind the trip over to Melbourne I can highly recommend Sam of Triple X. He has been rebuilding every bike I've had to date ('03, '07, '12 CRF450R and '11 KTM350) and I've "never" had an issue.

donO

Edited by DonO

Would also like to see what is around. Cycle Parts in Kissimmee is good people. Never had them do a top end, but they are the only shop I have seen in town with a two-stroke torn down to the bottom end.