Boyesen clutch

Tuned footpegs

Avs break lever

Pro taper adjustable clutch

Yoshimira Exhaust

Fatbars

What else should I get done. I race hare scrambles mostly

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1461391443.864670.jpg

When you rebuilt it did you check the trans? Dawgs, shift forks, etc. heard they have some issues on the 07's with the trans but can't speak from personal experience only what I've read. Other than that I've heard they are solid bikes and if you keep up on basic maintainence they'll ride for a long time.

Also I'll add that your best bet for racing hare scrambles on the 250 is to have to suspension revalved by a reputable shop and set up for woods and your weight and skill level. Also I've heard nothing but great reviews from hare scramble riders on the reckluse auto clutch. They're a bit pricey but I'm sure it'll be a huge bonus in any tight sections.

• Like 1

The right tires for where you race and have your suspension dialed in. Otherwise you just need to ride it because only you can say what's right for your bike, everyone has their own preferences and riding style. You've got a great start and you may be good to go as it is but you can't just put shiny new parts on your bike and think it's gonna handle better or go faster.

Thank for the input guys I will check into the recluse clutch and also have a reputable shop do my suspension bc it is kind of hard for my liking