Will my goggles fit into my helmet?

So my question is can I buy adult goggles or will I have to buy a youth goggle due to my helmet size, I have a thh xl helmet (youth) an
Will adult goggles fit into my youth helmet??

thanks any reccomendations of goggles would be great (one preferebly with tint)

Run over to your nearest cycle shop, tell the parts man what you are up to, then find the right helmet and goggle combo that fits you......

Run over to your nearest cycle shop, tell the parts man what you are up to, then find the right helmet and goggle combo that fits you......

And then purchase from that shop. It may be a few dollars more, but it is well spent in your own community.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By aviat
      I have ridden for a few years and may be interested in a new helmet-if I knew what I would get for the upgrade. I have a basic cheap helmet and it has served me well, but like most things in this sport-I don't what I'm missing until I learn/try something else. What do I get for a good helmet? I am probably most interested in weight as I am 51 and I don't have the greatest neck (gets a little sore sometimes). Are all the good helmets lightweight? Is it possible to get a lower priced lightweight helmet?
    • By fenderlove01
      I will tell mine! I actually talked about it briefly in another thread asking for advice but last sunday I had a noob crash and it was embarrassing because there were people behind me to . To start off it was a few hours into riding and we were at a this place which was all deep sand. I did pretty well for most of the day but at the end it started getting questionable... I was going around a big trail loop, I was tired, and we came up to a very simple corner and I guess I accidently locked up my brakes and popped the clutch and the bike stalled on me. There was a kid off to the side sitting laughing at me probably wondering how I could have possibly stalled the bike right there.
      So I was kind of like damn... kicked it and started, took off and almost immediately hit a rut going only in first gear and fell over... Now he and everyone are all laughing.
      But it doesn't end... I continue and I am doing ok again I came up to this tiny little hill or more like a mound, it has rounded well on the sides and in the middle it had this huge rut. I was tired and not all there so I rolled over it and then my bike stalled because my frame got stuck on the tip of the mound and my tires were not touching the ground .
      And yet it isn't over... I start it and this was the worst part. I was at the tip of this mound but on the other side it was more like a hill, it dropped down probably 15 feet or so. So I through it into first and started going down at the bottom there was a corner, I turned (remember I am on sand), the back end washed out on me, throttle hand gets jerked, next thing I know I am popping a wheelie and heading for a tree at full throttle which is maybe about 6 feet in front of me. I rebound off the tree and the bike flips on top of my foot and injuries my left foot and leg.
      I felt like it was my first day riding again .
      What is your most embarrassing crash?
    • By motoxjeff
      Whats the difference between the Crowbar and Mayhem goggle? I have a Bell Moto-9, and I want to make sure they fit. Sometimes with these goggles they come down to far on my nose, and kinda cuts of breathing....
    • By supervokes
      Every year I set an objective over the winter months (ie lighten my bike, etc.).
      This year it was to rid my bike of all "made in China" goods and support Canadian and US manufacturers to the highest level.
      I am amazed at the number of quality companies in the US manufacturing excellent parts and offering great service (ie Promoto Billet, Cycra, Rekluse, FMF, etc.)
      Anyway, I "think" my bike is now "china free" (cannot control where the manufacturers make the parts), so I am now looking at clothing. Already have the boots and helmet covered (OK, not US made, but not China made either).
      Anybody know of US companies (or other) who manufacturer riding gear (jerseys, pants, etc) not manufactured in China ? I am thinking KLIM off the top of my head ?? Its time for replacement, so I am now looking at options .. "if" they exist ??
      PS ... I don't care if you have all Chinese made parts on your bike... .... a Chinese I-phone ... heck even ride a Chinese bike !! ... I am not debating this (save your opinions), just wondering if ANY companies manufacturer riding gear that is made in the US or Canada (or secondly not in China)?