Where can i revalue my suspension?

Hi guys i have a kx450f 2012 and i would like to revalue my suspension the thing is i dont know how or where to take it. Another is issue is im kinda in a budget dont want to empty my pockets as well so do you guys know of any places around Las Vegas or any place you guys would reccomend?

Or what other alternative do i have?

How much of a mechanic are you? I installed RaceTech gold valves and shimmed my CR forks myself. I also replaced the inner pressure springs while I had it open. Cost was a little over $200 without fork oil. I paid a local guy $60 to put a gold valve in the shock because I didn't have the tools needed.

The forks weren't too hard and I can go back in and change it if I want.

The forks weren't that hard and I love the way my CR handles. My buddies call them Cadillac forks, plush but really handles everything I've thrown at it so far.

• Like 1

Hi guys i have a kx450f 2012 and i would like to revalue my suspension the thing is i dont know how or where to take it. Another is issue is im kinda in a budget dont want to empty my pockets as well so do you guys know of any places around Las Vegas or any place you guys would reccomend?

Or what other alternative do i have?

Have you read your owners manual and tried all the suggestions to adjust your susp? Have you searched here for clicker adjustments to see if you can make adequate improvements? Have you adjusted the fork oil amt to see if that helps. Have you checked to see if your springs are correct and allow proper sag? Used springs are cheap and easily found, good as new. All that can make a substantial difference and is basically free.

If you want to get it revalved then Moto-Pro does a decent job, they're up in Washington I think. If you're willing to ship your forks/shock in...and wait about a month or two....then you'll be happy about what you get. Had them do my KLX250s, and just recently my 140l.

I'd do it again, though I want to do it myself the next time around. I've got another KLX250s that I'm going to put Racetech parts in to see if there's a difference. Still, made a video about it a little while ago: