So I ordered the wrong cam for my 426, trying to figure out if I should just run it and deal with the timing marks not being as they should, or if I should just send it back and get 426 hot cam. I noticed the 450 cam has a tiny bit more lift. Not really sure if this would amount to anything in the real world or not or of it would hurt it. Only advantage I can see to running it is that its here and I can put it in now.. vs waiting. I really didn't want the hassle of paying for shipping and waiting. I was originally going to just buy a 450 used cam off eBay, but when I ordered the hot cam there was no used 450 cams on there. run it or send it back?