Roczen > Dungey?

Sure looking like it lately. The German kid is bonkers lately! Liking what I'm seeing!

Dungey beat him staight up 3 weeks in a row and now because Dungey is in protection mode Roxzen owns him? AAFUUGINGMAZING. 

I suppose Seely and Tomac own him too? 

• Like 13

Dungey beat him staight up 3 weeks in a row and now because Dungey is in protection mode Roxzen owns him? AAFUUGINGMAZING. 

The important thing is that you are accepting the truth.  Dungey is Seely's bitch.  

• Like 1

Yeah, but I am talking about here and now. Sure, Dungey is probably playing it safe, but you know inside he really wants to win all the time. Roczen is getting it sorted out and now it's starting to look more interesting. Also, to Mac blew by Dungey like he was a lapper!

Dungey totally let Seely stop his podium streak which I found unbelievable!

Roczen is riding fast and smooth. Dungey is riding smart, smart enough to win the championship. Roczen will win Vegas or crash trying, because Ryan will ride fast but not risk crashing out. Just my useless prediction.

See now I think you might have this backwards.  Dungey, at this point, has just as much to gain or lose as Roczen for Vegas.  Plus there is zero pressure for him.  I expect Dungey to fight much harder for that win than he has the last two weeks.  The kid is certainly fast right now and could just as easily beat Dungey again, but I agree that Dungey has been in somewhat of a protection mode as well.  Come Vegas, there is nothing more to protect so that should be a great showdown in the 450's.  We shall see, Dungey has a ton of pride as well.

The funniest part was after the race last night it was all about RD and the championship.  He was all smiles and you could tell he knew exactly how the game was played an he played it 100% correctly.  And then the announcers and race staff were OH SHIT!  That's right, there was a race and someone other than Dungey won.  KR looked mildly peeved.?

• Like 2

The best part of the interview with Dungey is when the camera went to his wife for a minute.  She looked like she wanted to jump up on the stage and tear his clothes off right then and there. :shocked:?

• Like 1

Dungey did earn an asterisk this year though. The only reason he got that title is because the superbly talented, ultra fast, and immensely handsome Pourcel got hurt and couldn't run the last few rounds.

Wait for the outdoors, I'm sure Pourcel will destroy as usual  ?

• Like 1