2016 WR450f Sprockets?!

I'm having a heck of a time finding smaller rear sprockets for the new WR. I have a set of Excel 17's on the way, and my rear 48t wont work well on the street for what i want to do.

Does anyone have any leads on a 44,45t rear sprocket? Supersprox is the only company that i've found to offer a 44t, but they state it fits 2007-16 WR's, and i'm not sure that i will get the correct part. I'd also rather not have a gold sprocket.

2007-2016 are the same sprockets. Supersprox are good quality. I use a 15 - 42 on my 08 supermoto.

Ive got a 46 with less than 100 miles on it i'd be willing to let go geared a tad tall for me with a 13/46 would be perfect with a bigger front sprocket but ive already got a 44 that fits my sumo chain correctly.

2007-2016 are the same sprockets. Supersprox are good quality. I use a 15 - 42 on my 08 supermoto.

Nice. Do you happen to know if the rotors are the same? I ordered a Motomaster rotor for the front, but i want a spare rear rotor for the 17's. That way i dont have to swap rotors wfrom wheel to wheel. 

Nice. Do you happen to know if the rotors are the same? I ordered a Motomaster rotor for the front, but i want a spare rear rotor for the 17's. That way i dont have to swap rotors wfrom wheel to wheel.

I don't know for sure. However they usually do not change that stuff. I have a Barrenger set up on my 08 that came from a 10' model.

I should mention they did change the caliper mount bracket from 07-11 WR's. I have later model YZ style Ohlins forks. However the brake disc is a bolt on from the 07 WR thru the 10 YZ and likely the same on the 16'