This weekend, June 4th or 5th....

Ok, now that my kid has graduated and I can have a free moment....I want to get out and do some riding. Only thing is, the last time I rode the dirt in Colorado, I was a kid and confined to north Empire. So, is there any group rides for old slow guys this weekend close to Denver?

I will be out with one or two of my daughters, likely riding 717 to get some seat time. Might shoot for 30-40 miles if you are up for it. Not sure which day yet, won't know until Friday on the youngest's work schedule. 

If my bearings come in today, I'll make it out there as well. Depending on what day, and what time you plan on riding I might show up early to heat cycle the new top end. 

Edit- They are being shipped with OnTrac so when they arrive at my place is anyone's guess. 

Edited by Slowkx

Cool, I'll definitely use them next time. On my way back from the Airport a couple weekends ago I almost thought about stopping in and asking if they would have what i needed. 

Whistler stocks a lot of bearings as long as you dont need a crazy metric size.   Rocket seals is the go to seal house.  Golden idustrial supply has good supply of bearings and seals.  Denver area is very spoiled.  We have major suppliers for most everything.  There is never a reason to pay higg oem prices on stuff like that.

I will be out with one or two of my daughters, likely riding 717 to get some seat time. Might shoot for 30-40 miles if you are up for it. Not sure which day yet, won't know until Friday on the youngest's work schedule. 

I'm flexible....I'll keep an eye on the thread. thanks!

I'm in. I can take one or two people down from lakewood if interested. Have extended cab truck so shortest guy gets the small seat! 3 rail trailer for the bikes. Will stop for sandwiches on the way to stick in my bag. Meet Red Hurricane for breakfast at 9. Anyone else in?

I'm in. I can take one or two people down from lakewood if interested. Have extended cab truck so shortest guy gets the small seat! 3 rail trailer for the bikes. Will stop for sandwiches on the way to stick in my bag. Meet Red Hurricane for breakfast at 9. Anyone else in?

Hmmm I could meet up and follow you down. Room for a couple of more.

If anyone is willing to put up with complete beginner and could pick me up (i live ~2miles from where Cr51 splits with Cr512 (Divide) id be very grateful. 

Im up early so pretty much anytime you reply ill be aware.

Edited by sp1tfire