Wheels are coming off the Diesel

I thought Dungey was the best rider, KTM was the best bike, and Aldon was the best trainer.  How can that trio be getting their asses handed to them over and over and over again?  Where are all of the KTM / Dungey swingers at?  Are you guys jumping ship?

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

The wheels came out from under Dungey. He screwed up a scrub.

Didn't KR have a big lead in 2014, then Dungey made a comeback?

I'd like to see them take it to the last race. If not, well it could be KR's turn.

2015, KR crashed hard in Oakland. Just write off the 2015 SX season and MX season.

As good as the bikes are, I think we are seeing the small tweaks to the bike that set a rider on fire. Like RV and RD. Now KR.

Edited by Kev_XR

I thought Dungey was the best rider, KTM was the best bike, and Aldon was the best trainer. How can that trio be getting their asses handed to them over and over and over again? Where are all of the KTM / Dungey swingers at? Are you guys jumping ship?

Whoa red. You're taking this trolling thing to a whole new level

Not RD's fault tho. It was painfully obvious today he was riding over his head and against a more talented, faster and fit rider. Cut him some slack. 😉

• Like 2

Well much as I like to see squidy squirm under the new GOAT manufacturer zuke🤣 🤣 , I wouldn't jump the shark on the diesel quite yet, remember ET last year. Squidy must be hiding under a rock JA wasn't really there today either I guess...

• Like 1

Whoa red. You're taking this trolling thing to a whole new level

Not RD's fault tho. It was painfully obvious today he was riding over his head and against a more talented, faster and fit rider. Cut him some slack. 😉

Leave Red alone!!!!!    He is killin it !!!!      😏  

• Like 1