KTM frame is superior to all frames and is the best chassis ever!

Going out on a limb there aren't you?

George, a word of advise: don't take everything LITERALLY. The ;) = kidding, as in good natured ribbin'. :)

However, by comparison to the big 5, TM puts out relatively few bikes. If we ALL wanted one, we all couldn't get one. Great bikes, but very very boutique, all things considered.

• Like 1

George, a word of advise: don't take everything LITERALLY. The ;) = kidding, as in good natured ribbin'. :)

However, by comparison to the big 5, TM puts out relatively few bikes. If we ALL wanted one, we all couldn't get one. Great bikes, but very very boutique, all things considered.

They build 1,000 bikes/year, they say if they maxed production out at most they could make 1,700

Bryan, my ADVICE to you is the same. Does every post require an emoticon? Is nothing obvious these days?

Edited by YHGEORGE
  • Like 1

Bryan, my ADVICE to you is the same. Does every post require an emoticon? Is nothing obvious these days?

I can't read my wife's mind when she's standing front of me. Why do you think you're special? :p Hey, I'm new communicating on forums. Cut me some slack Jack... :smirk:

• Like 3

Pretty sure they sold all 6 bikes they made so far this year... ;)

Even though your joking, your statement isn't too far from the truth.

Can you imagine trying to get a last minute needed part!??!

Pretty sure they sold all 6 bikes they made so far this year... ;)

One of those 6 bikes is out front in world E1 not too shabby for such a small company, must  be the quality :ride:

• Like 2