15 YZ250 Boyesen RAD or VForce3 Reed Valve

• 3 weeks later...

I have vf3 and never had a problem, the bike is crisp and responsive.  Never tried boyesen but can't imagine anyone would be disappointed with either.  Boyesen comes with intake tract thing which is cool.

If you are considering boyesen check out their discount stuff on the website, sometimes decent deals to be had there on parts that are functionally fine but have cosmetic imperfections

I have vf3 and never had a problem, the bike is crisp and responsive. Never tried boyesen but can't imagine anyone would be disappointed with either. Boyesen comes with intake tract thing which is cool.

If you are considering boyesen check out their discount stuff on the website, sometimes decent deals to be had there on parts that are functionally fine but have cosmetic imperfections

Good call here - I got my Rad Valve through this deal as a "factory second," which was said to have some type of flaw but be functionally perfect. It's a standard manufacturing term, but despite my best efforts with a very critical eye, I couldn't find anything abnormal about it...and got it for $94 straight from Boyesen. Next cheapest for new was around $145 - I was happy with the Boyesen deal for sure. It works awesomely and makes for an even more crisp throttle and "fuller" feeling on acceleration with the faster air.

do either of these make a big difference over stock?  I'm trail riding, single track in the NW, lots of hills and  rocks.  2002 with a GYTR flyhweel weight, Procircuit Pipe and Spark Arrestor

I have vf3 and never had a problem, the bike is crisp and responsive.  Never tried boyesen but can't imagine anyone would be disappointed with either.  Boyesen comes with intake tract thing which is cool.

you got that right. I just got the clutch cover and ignition cover  for my 250.... shipped for $109. the clutch cover has a very small scratch, the brake pedal cover it anyway. and I really don't notice anything with the ignition cover.