Whos got the best fuel jug out there? Vp? Matrix? Etc. idc about the price, i just want quality that DOESNT leak and LASTS.

Here's a quote from that thread.

Is this a Massachusetts thing? I've never seen or heard of this happening down here but I'd hate to be the victim of that.

I picked up one of these a while back at cyclegear. Just shove the spout in the tank and it releases a flood of gas. The weight of the can opens it. It stops when the tank is full. No cap to mess with and it doesn't spill. Fillups are pretty quick. Not cheap at $40 and can't use it in a car since the diameter is about the size of the fill hole in the tank. I had bought it to use with a two stroke I picked up and I didn't want the gas can to match my other ones or I probably wouldn't have picked it up.

21.6360.jpg

The search function is a pretty nice invention.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I dont want a safety nozzle like that. Has anyone had experience with the vp cans?

READ THE FRICKING THREAD I LINKED TO!

• Like 2

Lol exactly. Follow the link creeper posted.

There's a ton of info on VP cans with pictures and testimonials.

I personally picked up a can across the border in Canada that doesn't have these ridiculous safety features that we are forced to live with. 20 liter Jerry can with a vent cap and regular nozzle.

I live right on the border of Canada though.

Im sorry i didnt see the link he posted. Wifi is pretty crappy here. Must not of loaded.

I have seen this thing pop up on Instagram but can't find it again.

It's a trigger that fits on to vp gas cans. Tip the jug upside down. Pull the trigger or button. Let go when your don't.

I think im going to stay away from the tuff jug. I looked up reviews and have seen ALLOT of complaints about leaking and nozzle not working properly.

Anybody say Jugs? danish1.png0049840_28439_MC_Tx360.jpgoh yaaa, we are talking about fuel jugs, lol, it looks like vp racing has you covered, kinda like Tobacco the bigfoot has Princess Vespa covered!boob_grab2.jpgHaaa!

350622101572_1.jpg

Long term storage, it's said best practice is to use a metal container.  I buy gas with no ethanol but I have to travel to get it, so I have 3 5-gallon jerry cans topped off with it, in addition to a ubiquitous VP-style plastic, see-through type container.  I use the fuel in that first, and then I switch to the jerry cans.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/T31-20L-5-Gal-Jerry-Can-Gasoline-Gas-Fuel-Emergency-Backup-Caddy-Tank-Military-/151915432755?hash=item235edd8b33:g:n90AAOSwf-VWbj5F

Edited by Kitchener