Indiana OK, guys...Red Bird TT group ride Saturday 6/25...who's in?

Just trying to get an accurate count, and hoping we can exchange numbers and whatnot. I know fifthwheel and I will be there, and I have his number. Wanna make sure we all find/meet/ride with each other. Can't wait, been a long time since I've ridden with a big group!!

If nothing else, I plan on being there around 10-ish Central time. I'll be in a black Dakota with a trailer-probably bringing my CRF450 and sissyboy CRF150F. :smirk:

I'll be there at 9am. It's going to be hot so I plan to start as early as possible. I know 2-3 riding buddies that I originally met via TT are planning on going. None of them are any of the guys speaking of going in the other thread.

White crew cab GMC w/ yz250fx   #166

• Like 1

I/m still in  Gonna have to bring lots of drinks ,fluids, for the ride,I think riding should be early and then again later in

afternoon as well.I am going down on Friday afternoon.

• Like 1

Hmmm...I may try to get up there a little earlier. My plan is to load everything but my bikes Friday night.

Me too close to the shade trees. The picnic table on the east side of the lot. I'm thinking its the same area you're talking about?

Talked to Jay and he is still in,He's been working lots of hours so he is looking forward to the ride.

• Like 2

No missy ended up having the day off so she'll be using it. The old beater runs good still blows cold a/c just isn't too pretty. Looks like i'll need that a/c on the way home.

• Like 1

Gonna be there as early as tonight! Going to Decatur this afternoon to look at picking up a KTM 150XC for my son and will probably just drive straight thorough.  Looking forward to seeing everyone (and not having to work for a few days).

• Like 1

I have a buddy wanting go but he doesn't have a sticker and his bike is titled out of state. Is it anyway possible he can register and ride?

I haven't been checked in at least the last three years. I've talked to a few other riders down there recently and they said they haven't been checked either. Anyway as far as I know you have to go to the bmv they don't do it at redbird anymore. He can try on line but I'm pretty sure u have to go to the bmv but I could be wrong.

Rats! I should check these boards more regularly.

My son and I were packing the bikes for a ride tomorrow (06/25), and he mentioned wanting to go camping for a ride. Had I seen this, we'd be there.

Next time?

Edited by Katzat
  • Like 1

I have a buddy wanting go but he doesn't have a sticker and his bike is titled out of state. Is it anyway possible he can register and ride?

Pretty sure if he does get popped they'll just tell him to get it taken care of. That's all I've ever seen happen at Interlake.

All loaded up and ready. See you all in the morning.

I'm loaded up, trailer's on the truck...just gotta load the bikes in the morning. Can't wait. My work week has been crap, need to blow off some steam!!

Edited by Imposing Will
  • Like 1