Who's got info on mr. Jason Lawrence........?

Yah I know this is not a new topic.......but it seems he's disappeared off the face of the earth....we all expected to hear from him from time via mug shots such as Austin stroupe......so what's he up to.....doing any local races.....digging ditches.....etc....

Yah I know this is not a new topic.......but it seems he's disappeared off the face of the earth....we all expected to hear from him from time via mug shots such as Austin stroupe......so what's he up to.....doing any local races.....digging ditches.....etc....

You have two shit posts going today.....you deserve an award

Golden-Turd-Award.jpg

• Like 7

That's funny I don't recall asking or caring about your opinion.

Strange. Why would someone voluntarily enter a lion's den and then complain that they were mauled?

You created the thread. This isn't a cheerleading forum. Accolades and admonishment are handed out equally here. I've had my fair share of dunce cap wearing if I said something stupid. Wear that turd trophy like a badge of honor. There have been AMA champions put through the ringer here.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

The little biotch sure cared enough to respond to his award. Thus proving he does in fact care that your opinion of him was not positive.

This might tie into Bowman's overlying theory of pussification of MX. Our society has been experiencing massive pussification for decades, it was bound to leak into MX eventually.

• Like 4