Fantasy Supercross and Motocross

ALL RIGHT ATK has updated the scores. Guess who is in the lead :rant:

I pick ET to win for three weeks and Kroc wins, Then I pick Kroc and ET wins :banghead:

I shouldn't complain ATK is only 2 spots behind me and he Missed 3 races :jawdrop:

ALL RIGHT ATK has updated the scores. Guess who is in the lead :rant:

I pick ET to win for three weeks and Kroc wins, Then I pick Kroc and ET wins :banghead:

I shouldn't complain ATK is only 2 spots behind me and he Missed 3 races :jawdrop:

Apparently Malcom Stewart finished 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in the 250s at Southwick.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also now is the time to start throwing out ideas on who to improve the site for next season.  I am looking into possibly doing a something for the winner of SX and possibly MX.  There will be no entry fee or anything, but the users need to match on TT.

Thanks for the work.

I like it simple. I never gelled with some others I joined this year. (Handicaps and bonuses)

I know it's a big, thankless task, but keeping the riders list as up to date as possible would be the only change I'd be looking for.

Thank you for the time and effort you put in.

An improvement would be taking the points and subtracting per position you predicted.

1.  Roczen.

2.  Tomac

Results

1. Tomac

2. Roczen

If they finished in reverse order, I believe you get 1 point for being top 5.   2 points  Total.

Instead score it as.   Tomac (5 points, minus 1) and Roczen (4 points, minus 1.)

I would like to thank all my supporters and want to take this special time to bow.

:moon:

2017!!!

Supporters?   I thought TT only had Swingers.   ?

• Like 1