Waynektm

Beta 350rr horsepower rating?

I would hope more than that the carbureted betas are 34hp ... The pumpkins make around 50

Carbed or FI is irrelevant, both will make the same HP wide open. The FI just makes it more crisp in the other area's.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2016 at 10:23 AM, weantright said:

Your not buying a Beta for HP, if HP is what your looking for there are plenty of other brands to choose. Then again a 250f is plenty fast if you know how to ride it.

Isn't that a bit presumptuous??? YOU, trying to to TELL HIM what HE bought it for??? How in the hell do you know what he bought it for? Besides that, he never provided any motivation for his question, he simply asked a question. It may not be critical to him, as he may just have been asking out of simple curiosity.

Also, regarding your comment about a 250F being plenty fast, isn't that subjective, and also presumptuous? You have no idea how big he is/how much he weighs, and don't have any idea as to what he'll be using the bike for... Trail riding, desert riding/racing, hill climbing or playing in the sand. The ladder of which 250's suck for.

With that in mind, and given the innocent nature of his question, doesn't that make your response seem kind of ridiculous?

Edited by steve--
Reworded my comment.

5 hours ago, steve-- said:

With that in mind, and given the innocent nature of his question, doesn't that make your response seem kind of ridiculous?

Not as much as digging up a 3 year old post to yell at someone... Johnny come lately ? 

Edited by rharr
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Haha. That there is funny. I doubt he noticed it was old. Was probably just going through posts on the brand.

I would like to know the HP of the whole beta 4 stroke line. Just to know. Might help me decide which one I want more. :)