2009 yz450f

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1468800839.043471.jpg

I was moving the motor and saw that I lost the spring that sits behind this little brass piece and wanted to know if anyone could tell me when this is called so I can order a new spring.

Neutral switch pointer spring.

# 90501-06022-00 I believe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now