Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Bowman! Forknor!

Said at the beginning of the season "the kid has what it takes". Happy for him and his family.

• Like 2

Dude Forkner is a little beast. Lil monster throws down a scrub like he is trying to go over the bars. I think he lacks the fear chromosome

• Like 2

No asterisk on that ride. Regardless of Coop and Frodo's dust up, Forkner held that lead and managed his pace like a veteran. Kid rides far beyond his years. 

• Like 1

The kid rode good and only faded a little.  This series is not going as I predicted.  

• Like 3

The kid rode good and only faded a little. This series is not going as I predicted.

even the best of us, are wrong at times.. trust me, my wife reminds me all the time
  • Like 2

there used to be a lot of smack talk bout "west coast vs east coast".....in the lights class...

Forknor is just more proof that the heartland boys got it going on all over the coasters !

I would be making more noise that this cause he is from my state......but then I remember Freese is too....

The kid rode good and only faded a little.  This series is not going as I predicted.  

You're not alone... not sure anyone saw it going like this, but good for fans none the less.