Winner of best dualsport/enduro YZ450FX

Hmmmm, pretty good for a not-an-enduro or DS bike.....

I am impressed with the new X model Yamahas but I gave up on CW years ago. Got a sub a couple years ago mainly to get the little travel bag they were giving with a sub. Decent bag, mag was a bust, did not renew.

I spent some time on a friends 450FX. Even having the lighter, faster MX model tuned for offroad, the FX felt like a vast improvement and felt better in almost every way... I'm not surprised the FX is as successful as it is...

I spent some time on a friends 450FX. Even having the lighter, faster MX model tuned for offroad, the FX felt like a vast improvement and felt better in almost every way... I'm not surprised the FX is as successful as it is...

It's pretty good. Even though it's a little bit heavier than my BETA or than a KTM, the suspension and power make up for it in a huge way...

...and I know just how heavy it is, because I dropped it twice on the downward side of a steep hill and had to tilt it back up...

Hmmmm, pretty good for a not-an-enduro or DS bike.....

Definitely not a street legal dual sport bike like the previous winners of this title have been. I wonder how they got that part wrong.

Because its CW, its what they do.