Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Cody Williams and Eli Tomac

I am jumping on it. Cody is the peoples privateer, Tomac the peoples champ.

Way to keep what is of paramount importance first and what is secondary, second.

I also want to give a shout out to all those who came to my rescue at Echo Valley just in case you are on here. The love i felt from those who put aside their day to help me was amazing.

• Like 2

Tomac the peoples champ? What people are you referring to?

Tomac helped Ronnie Stewart get his bike off of him in a crash. I've met Ronnie and his dad and they are really nice people. Good for Eli.

• Like 4

Yeah it was a class act for sure.  Hate to say it, but it got me thinking whether Roczen would have done the same thing and I'm really not sure he would have. 

• Like 2

Sorry to tell you...yes, props to eli for helping out Ronnie..but that was the only thing he did well all day..his performance was very poorly executed today

• Like 2

Tomac the peoples champ? What people are you referring to?

Maybe his 84,000 facebook fans? People who were rooting for the All American underdog this season? I dunno, why so bitter?

I feel like after what we saw with Nelson I bet most the guys out there would do the same thing now. That being said he still did a good deed, no reason to be a grump about it.

If you watch him he probably wouldn't have picked the bike off him if his wasn't in the line of fire unable to be safely gotten to.

Even said on the podium his bike wasn't able to be gotten to from the line it was laying in. I like that he did what he did. I think the circumstances dictated his decision though.

If Tomac had any chance at the championship I guarantee that would have gone down differently!

Tomac is fast, but not in the same league as Roczen this year. 

The move to Kawasaki was such a huge mistake, what a POS the new green bike is!

Tomac needed an excuse to take a break & took the opportunity.  You guys think half these guys aren't taking the "How to get Paid by Not Racing" classes by JS7??  

• Like 1

I am so glad the valour of a man is open for speculation not appreciation. Thats too bad. The facts are what they are and the camera does not lie. Tomac helped another man in need. And for that i have the utmost respect.

BTW Cody shout out you man!

• Like 1

I am so glad the valour of a man is open for speculation not appreciation. Thats too bad. The facts are what they are and the camera does not lie. Tomac helped another man in need. And for that i have the utmost respect.

I agree. What he would have done in a different situation or what his motivation was to do it in this situation shouldn't matter. The fact is that he did help out a fellow racer and that should be appreciated.

Maybe his 84,000 facebook fans? People who were rooting for the All American underdog this season? I dunno, why so bitter?

I feel like after what we saw with Nelson I bet most the guys out there would do the same thing now. That being said he still did a good deed, no reason to be a grump about it.

You must lack reading comprehension skills if you think I'm bitter about him pulling some dudes bike off a guy. I didn't know peoples champs were determined on how many facebook groupies they have...

You must lack reading comprehension skills if you think I'm bitter about him pulling some dudes bike off a guy. I didn't know peoples champs were determined on how many facebook groupies they have...

Interesting

Here's what you wrote: Tomac the peoples champ? What people are you referring to?

I, in return gave you some examples of "What people?" - His fans, and people who enjoy the sport. Explain where my reading failed? Did I misunderstand what you were implying? I took your response of "What people" as implying that Tomac represents nobody. And responded by showing that he does indeed represent some people. 

Furthermore, you singled in on one example of mine and ignored my overall message. Of course your social media following doesn't dictate whether or not you're a "people's champ" (If that was the case then the people's champ would be Ken - since he has the largest following.) instead your actions do. (Hence the existence of this thread.)

I hope that clears things up.

Interesting

Here's what you wrote: Tomac the peoples champ? What people are you referring to?

I, in return gave you some examples of "What people?" - His fans, and people who enjoy the sport. Explain where my reading failed? Did I misunderstand what you were implying? I took your response of "What people" as implying that Tomac represents nobody. And responded by showing that he does indeed represent some people. 

Furthermore, you singled in on one example of mine and ignored my overall message. Of course your social media following doesn't dictate whether or not you're a "people's champ" (If that was the case then the people's champ would be Ken - since he has the largest following.) instead your actions do. (Hence the existence of this thread.)

I hope that clears things up.

He's not the peoples champ, James Stewart is. I hope that clears things up for you since James has more facebook likes and he's an American... 🙄

He's not the peoples champ, James Stewart is. I hope that clears things up for you since James has more facebook likes and he's an American... 🙄

Thank you for again glossing over what I typed and again, misinterpreting my point. Have a good one,

a guy riding by stopped to help. That's impressive. A guy down who couldn't get to his bike helped once he found out he couldn't pick his bike up and leave. A bit different.
  • Like 2