Tomac

I feel for Tomac.  It's like my golf game against my bruh.  I am way better than he is, but when we play even though I got great shots, I can't score & I lose by a few points, sometimes I win by a few.  But it is hard to be around a guy you should be beating & just wanting to stab him the more the vodka kicks in.  "Sneezing" & shit before they shoot.  Wanting them to choke on the beer you were just forced to buy them for the last hole loss, never mind the 3 previous I killed you on!!!!  I can't imagine what it's like to look to for places to bury your kill never to be found at the speeds these guys are going.  I get to do it cart speeds & it can be tricky.  I get it, the shame we bring to our families, the humiliation of losing week in week out, to a lesser man.  I wonder how he looks himself in the mirror with all that self loathing? :excuseme:    

• Like 1

I feel for Tomac.  It's like my golf game against my bruh.  I am way better than he is, but when we play even though I got great shots, I can't score & I lose by a few points, sometimes I win by a few.  But it is hard to be around a guy you should be beating & just wanting to stab him the more the vodka kicks in.  "Sneezing" & shit before they shoot.  Wanting them to choke on the beer you were just forced to buy them for the last hole loss, never mind the 3 previous I killed you on!!!!  I can't imagine what it's like to look to for places to bury your kill never to be found at the speeds these guys are going.  I get to do it cart speeds & it can be tricky.  I get it, the shame we bring to our families, the humiliation of losing week in week out, to a lesser man.  I wonder how he looks himself in the mirror with all that self loathing? :excuseme:    

What the hell did you just say????    ?   

• Like 2

Ask keyboard he will tell ya?

• Like 2

One has to wonder if anyone can ride the bike they built for RV like RV rode it. He has a unique riding style and Kawi seems to have built the bike to fit RV's riding style.

Ever see Jake Weimers episode in the Spectrum series? He said for 4 years Kawi would not allow him to run his own settings or anything other than what Ryan was running besides levers. After the first 2 years he said he only resigned with them because they promised things would change, which they never did. That's unbelievable. Makes me wonder if they're pulling this same crap with Tomac. I remember on PulpMX awhile back they were talking about Mike Alessi having the same issues at Suzuki. They were only allowing him to run RC's setup.

• Like 1

Ever see Jake Weimers episode in the Spectrum series? He said for 4 years Kawi would not allow him to run his own settings or anything other than what Ryan was running besides levers. After the first 2 years he said he only resigned with them because they promised things would change, which they never did. That's unbelievable. Makes me wonder if they're pulling this same crap with Tomac. I remember on PulpMX awhile back they were talking about Mike Alessi having the same issues at Suzuki. They were only allowing him to run RC's setup.

Jake Weimer was the best thing that ever happened for Kawi and Rv, along with Dungey going to KTM...

I've seen you golf, you're not bad.  The last time you played you had a solid par round going until that last hole where you didn't get the ball through the windmill.  Man, so close!  ?

• Like 1

good thing for Roczen that the field was mostly a B group, good thing for Roczen that people here on TT's pro-forum are incredibly impressionable and forgetful.

who could have beat him? Better yet, who could have even gotten an overall with him there?

who could have beat him? Better yet, who could have even gotten an overall with him there?

with a depleted field??? with a full field? who knows....?? But it wouldn't have been a walk on the water like the swingers here make it out to be.