pw50 rear wheel bearings

For those who wonder the same thing...

They are shaft bearings.  Just start at the back wheel, take it off, then start taking stuff apart on the driveshaft, moving up towards the motor, until you find all the bearings.

In my case; lots of things on the bike were junk, the front and rear wheel bearings were toast... but the driveshaft bearings were in really good shape.  "Individual results may vary."

How did you like the bearings?  Good quality?

Anyone know of any that are better?

I wish I remembered which ones were good in that "kit", and which ones weren't...

I thought a few bearings didn't fit quite right in their holders (race?) or whatever it's called.  They were a little loose.

The ones that fit were just fine.  They are sealed, where the stock ones were open.  I guess I'm fine with both... a little old fashioned, I like being able to re-pack with fresh greaze.

After new bearings, the PW just rolls right along; almost too easily.  I have the throttle stop set at darned near minimum possible throttle opening, and it will still go about 15mph once it gets going!

So then would you recommend this kit?  I'm still trying to decide or if I should try to order OEM.