Utah Moab- you should be here

Guys you should be out here in Moab. Perfect weather and empty trails. Just me and the coyote tracks in the sand.....

Really nice

Bryan

• Like 2

I'm in moab for a couple days visiting my folks. How long will you be here? Want to meet up and do some riding Wednesday or Thursday? I would prefer single track type of riding.

Sorry, just got back to Denver a few hours ago.

Temps were nice in early morn but climbed later in the day. Didn't see anyone at all riding up Pritchett Canyon or Behind the Rocks. Did see one group near Big Drop, but they were fairly far away and really going sloooow.

Before noon I didn't even see anyone anywhere on any trail. Ran into a few side-bys in the parking lot when I was loading up off Kane Creek, looked like they were just getting going st 2pm

You guys should get out if you can. Trying to get back out in a few weeks. Have to return a few pounds of red sand that came off the bike when washed.....

Sorry, just got back to Denver a few hours ago.

Temps were nice in early morn but climbed later in the day. Didn't see anyone at all riding up Pritchett Canyon or Behind the Rocks. Did see one group near Big Drop, but they were fairly far away and really going sloooow.

Before noon I didn't even see anyone anywhere on any trail. Ran into a few side-bys in the parking lot when I was loading up off Kane Creek, looked like they were just getting going st 2pm

You guys should get out if you can. Trying to get back out in a few weeks. Have to return a few pounds of red sand that came off the bike when washed.....

Make sure you get that fine red sand out of everything, it is very destructive.  A number of years ago I was Jeeping in Moab, got caught in a pretty big windstorm.  That fine red shit got up into the pilot bushing and ate it up.  4 hours worth of work to replace a $10 part.  That stuff was inside suitcases that were inside a locked trailer that day. :rolleyes: