Motocross What knee braces do the pros wear?

After my last operation,  my doctor wrote me a perception for 2 CTi braces. 

I would look at the various knee braces. 

Pros might go with who ever adds money to the equipment. 

3 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

That may be the case TODAY but when this thread was created these were the norm

b95883618aa271e4382228cf80452520--joe-na

Thanks .. didn’t see the date and there seams to be a lot of debates on lateral knee braces.. I see many kids throwing big money at braces they end up never using or are not properly sized etc.. there is also a misconception on how dangerous a knee brace can be in a extremely bad crash.. if the knee doesn’t give, then it moves up the ladder to the fibula and hip.. as most should know a fibula fracture can cause death in just a few minutes and hip/pelvic injuries are much more serious and complicated knees. Don Joy does not “market” there products typically until your Dr is sending you to physical therapy.. they should get there product out there.. 

On 9/28/2016 at 5:01 PM, GBowman said:

Don't send Asterisk a dime

Not unless you want to buy a new pair after the first ride

On 9/27/2016 at 10:09 PM, kcstein said:

Getting close to needing to buy a new pair of knee braces. Happy with my asterisk ultra cell but it looks like the company is restructuring. What do the pros use and which are the best?

Möbius!!  You'll love the fit and finish and they are durable. Customer service is great.  We've had a lot that are mentioned and the möbius were best for us

go to hookit and get sponsorship 

• Like 1

this should bring up the old on-going argument..   
guess you can say I dont have my acl's and mcl's anymore, & use the brace to help restrict movement.  

Fify

Posted (edited)
On 1/23/2019 at 3:53 PM, Popa Gep said:

Thanks .. didn’t see the date and there seams to be a lot of debates on lateral knee braces.. I see many kids throwing big money at braces they end up never using or are not properly sized etc.. there is also a misconception on how dangerous a knee brace can be in a extremely bad crash.. if the knee doesn’t give, then it moves up the ladder to the fibula and hip.. as most should know a fibula fracture can cause death in just a few minutes and hip/pelvic injuries are much more serious and complicated knees. Don Joy does not “market” there products typically until your Dr is sending you to physical therapy.. they should get there product out there.. 

Edited by Mercury