Barstow 22nd

Anyone who needs to get in more riding swing by the National hare and hound out on Bessemer Mine Road on Sunday. It's a 3 loop national format. 3 loop nationals will soon be a thing of the past the way we keep losing our riding areas. 100's MC put on a great race every year. All there courses are always doable, just kinda relentless. I've never had to bulldog anything on their courses in the past. Good times for sure for those who like to suffer like me. 

I don't eat meals with dudes unless we bangin afterwards

good cuz I dont eat meals with women unless they be payin the tab. I aint takin' b**ches out to eat and brown nosin deez ho's..

But now that i know mr. pink doesnt want to eat, i really think we should meet at 4:45am and gets some food. I could go for a phillycheesesteak omlette and a pepsi before the ride.

I treat a bitch like 7up. I never have I never will.

Have fun with waking up at 2 am m8. I'm just finna eat Del taco

He's a big boy

I dont sleep before rides. I just lay, then get up and drink coffee with redbull.

This time though i might just watch the video of flanky punishing the pink one on loop. That will probably make me doze off for a while.

Edited by TheW0LF
  • Like 2

Feggs?

As in youll be having a buncha ugly feggs over for breakfast?

I really wouldn't mind having everyone over. However, I told mark I was gonna pick him up in the morning. This means I got to drive over to Hesperia to pick him up. All this cause his ol lady won't let him have a new bike or a decent truck to transport the bike he can't have. Mark is a lurker, so let him have it. The fugger is depriving you of a good breakfast.

I really wouldn't mind having everyone over. However, I told mark I was gonna pick him up in the morning. This means I got to drive over to Hesperia to pick him up. All this cause his ol lady won't let him have a new bike or a decent truck to transport the bike he can't have. Mark is a lurker, so let him have it. The fugger is depriving you of a good breakfast.

I guess i will be dining arone.