California TT Ride days redux _ the return of Skipper

We need an ISDE challenge north vs south

Interstate six days enduro

I have rode a lot of California, and if I have to choose a place to live purely off of riding location , I'd live in donkeyland. Forest nearby, desert, super secret ride spots, amazing riders, true riding year a round

Fits my style more too, off the map, wonder around anywhere off trail.

Nor cals off trail opportunities are a lot less but are there. But the older I get the more idf and will ride anything I want

We all need to meet up in the middle, clear creek

• Like 2

Clear Creek would be EPIC!

We could camp the weekend in CC's backyard at Woods Ranch.  

That place is HUGE.  It would take a week to ride everything there. You could ride the weekend & never ride the same trail twice.

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/forums/144/

Edited by superslyko
  • Like 3

Oh sure I am a big fan of getting together, north south, west east all good.     I now told my wife I got to have a new bike!    Later I will break her into 2 bikes  :)

Clear Creek is still closed right?

Dirtbikepic0882_zpse86593b2.jpg

• Like 1

Clear creek closed. CaveMike never hear awesome stories about people riding there either, or how good trails still be. Make sure tell CaveMike when everybody not going there. Maybe him not go too.

• Like 1

Who is that big guy in the Honda red?  Damn, he's good looking & young!   He's a foot taller than everyone else!    :devil:

I'll never forget when we were at that straight down cliff and nobody wanted to take the plunge............................... then TheBlueOne just rode right up and didn't hesitate to go right down!  I think Skipper lost his tool belt there.  :rolleyes:

Then I think it was YOU, XR, that got lost!!!!!

That was a fun day! I haven't been down to cc in to long. :smashpc:

talked to my hunny, we figured out we get a all wheel drive SUV like a ford edge thing with racks on top for kayaks and a tail tow bar for the back end dirt bike rack

Edited by bigbob