California TT Ride days redux _ the return of Skipper

Choices... you see my rusty old 1953 Comet bike trailer... my $10k when new baby toy hauler that I have been using for 11 years... and my bikes were bought lightly used for less than $10k for BOTH combined.

Choices :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm much the same way. I call it "luxury frugal". I have older bikes but i cover the spectrum pretty good!
  • Like 1

Yep.. Slyko rides at 2T and he's the king of TT... all the cool people have gone to 2-strokes... :thumbsup:

slyco the king of TT? , omg what has 5 years wrought.......  :rolleyes:  :facepalm:  

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

saying slyko is king of TT is like hanging out in a gay bar, talking about kamela harris and Hillary clinton

Edited by bigbob

saying slyko is king of TT is like hanging out in a gay bar, talking about kamela harris and Hillary clinton

You need to friggen edit this now.

lets get out of negative town. ......   :lame:

I'll report back when I buy some boots :thumbsup:

bk_crowncardTheKing_en_01.png

Yup looks just like superslyko,   hey super size my order will ya

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 1

00I0I_3f4rP5LPKTG_600x450.jpg

Looking at my old 2006 FE550

and I bought my new BOOTS  -  black Tech 7s

8463ad68-64f1-4bc4-89f6-0a4a917cb824_2.0

Thank you To Dan at MotoXotica for a great deal on my new boots!!

Edited by bigbob
  • Like 2

I completely forgot.  He's gonna buy whatever Dan tells him to buy.

What was Dan riding that day @ Stonyford?  A  fancy new Beta?

I don't think Buster Brown has ever owned a used bike.  What is this gonna be?  You're 4th or 5th?

Skipper tell us all about your pencil trick.........................................

Connie is retired from dirt biking.  :lol:   She caught her fish.  Those days are over. That ship has sailed.  I've heard of gals using $100,000 RV's to catch her man.

P.S.  At least you guys are spelling my nickname right. Heck, I'm even getting capitals!   I remember when you &%$#@!ers couldn't care less!!!!  :smirk:

And this is not my forum. Never has been.  You guys might talk like me, post pictures like me, use my slang, remember times when we rode together way back when, but I refuse to be a leader.  Right Loli Pop!?

It's shortcoming of mine.  I just love &%$#@!ing with you guys. :thumbsup:  I know I shouldn't........................... I know, I know................................ I'm working on it.

P.S.S. I have an American Lager coming online in 7 days. An award winner from Annie Johnson, Sacramento, Calif., ESB (East Sacramento Brewers)

2013 Homebrewer of the Year

Gold Medal AHA/NHC 2013 Award Winner. 
American Home Brewers Association / National Homebrew Competition. 
“Mow The Damn Lawn!”
Lite American Lager
Edited by superslyko

what no comment on my new boots? I go down to cycle gear here in culver city, try on tech 7s, love em then call Dan from cycle gear and get a huge discount, buy the boots on the phone with Dan while I am sitting in cycle gear quietly trying the boots on. no cycle gear sales person even saw me

I am the skipper, not the king, of TT and that's how I roll

OKOKOK,

Nice Boots!  :thumbsup: Tech 7's have that bootee insert?  They only make Tech 3's currently in my size.  I have Tech 6's that are about 5 years old.  I've repaired them a few times already.

I think Q-Tip has a pic somewhere.

Alpinestars are great!

Edited by superslyko

no inside booties,   $349.00 retail at CG,  Dan got em for me at $314 out the door  :ride:

Edited by bigbob

changed my profile photo from my last ride day at GT in 2011 to my new boots!!!   Back to the future I go.   :thumbsup:  :sweden: 

Watched a guy do a slow speed wad up in staging once and fold his foot inside out wearing Tech 7s. Drove him to the hospital.  As soon as I wheeled him in to the ER the nurse said was he wearing Tech 7 or 8 ?   :lol: