California TT Ride days redux _ the return of Skipper

How would you know...  you were what in 1990... 7 or 8 ?    :p  :lol:

i had some astars in the 90's......tech 8s......or maybe 6s?     had to be later 90's

i need some new boots but  i cant even afford ocelots now  :blush:

i had some astars in the 90's......tech 8s......or maybe 6s?     had to be later 90's

Turns out they are a size 13 ;)

Garne Gx-1.jpg

• Like 1

I have some gaerne sg10's if you want them. Worn, but everything is solid on them.

But you know the only way to get them... youre gonna have to ride with me again.

I have some gaerne sg10's if you want them. Worn, but everything is solid on them.

But you know the only way to get them... youre gonna have to ride with me again.

but what size

but what size

Thats a good question. I dont know. I will look for them this weekend.

Thats a good question. I dont know. I will look for them this weekend.

i think you have more petite feet than I.     Dont worry aboot it m8.    Im either gonna get those like new gx-1s from uncle Kenny if he will take a bag of aluminium cans or i will sell some spern to get a new pair

i think you have more petite feet than I.     Dont worry aboot it m8.    Im either gonna get those like new gx-1s from uncle Kenny if he will take a bag of aluminium cans or i will sell some spern to get a new pair

They haven't even seen the carpet in the garage :lol:

• Like 1

those GX-1s look pretty nice for the price im seeing them on closeout.....   After my SG-12s i wont wear nothin else but gaernes 

I think my tech 7s will be just right for me and the bunny trails at gold note

I think my tech 7s will be just right for me and the bunny trails at gold note

Its normal to have your false sense of hope after spending $300 on high top moccasins. Wait moccasins are made of real leather not toys-r-us easy bake oven plastic. Better wear extra thick socks

I bought the Tech 7's with the Enduro sole last season and really loved them at first but now the ankle/hinge area is starting to break down and getting really soft . Next time I will drop the big $$ for the Gearne's.

Edited by still2smokin

The forma and tcx boots are nice as well. My sidi boots have saved my ass countless times, but the price tag borders on absurd.

Edited by TheW0LF

My bud completely exploded his ankle & compounded it in his top o line gayerne's 12 ,I'm liking the idea of thick socks,or maybe balloon socks :thinking: ,,,oh ya kyle,what happened to your alpine stars

My bud completely exploded his ankle & compounded it in his top o line gayerne's 12 ,I'm liking the idea of thick socks,or maybe balloon socks :thinking: ,,,oh ya kyle,what happened to your alpine stars

My old tech 10s went in the garbage can, your bud should thank gaerne for his life, with alpinestars he would probably be dead.