Arizona Lynx Lake ride report

On Saturday the 22nd I met up with my new riding buddies at Lynx Lake. Lynx Lake is about 5 miles outside of Prescott.  We met at the Lynx Lake restaurant for breakfast at 8a and had an excellent meal. Our waitress Sandy was awesome!

The staging area was about a 100 yards from the restaurant. We rode just over 30 miles of great  trails. Thanks to Wes,Travis and Mike for a great day of riding.

Russ

ll1.jpegll2.jpgll3.jpgll4.jpeg

Looks like fun.

Not familiar with that area at all. I'm pretty new to AZ , and have only been through Prescott a couple times.

I read your other post. This would be a great area to get used to some minor hills and sand.

I am most likely going to ride Lynx again this Saturday. 

prescott and the bradshaws are heaven to anyone riding central az , there is so much trail in there i dont think

you could hit it all in a life time, its endless.....but we are trying too , everything from jeep to AA single track 

prescott and the bradshaws are heaven to anyone riding central az , there is so much trail in there i dont think

you could hit it all in a life time, its endless.....but we are trying too , everything from jeep to AA single track 

I would like to join you and learn more of the area