Need Help with FMF 4.1 Full system

Hello guys 

i have a few questing hope you can answer them guys

HUSQVARNA FC 250 / SXF 250 2016

what do you guys think about the Full system? thumbs up or down? will it make the bike more power? revs better? more hp? weight lost?

ty alot guys please answer me

Edited by tamir95

Sadly the fmf looses about 2 hp on the 16 250

There's no difference, one just costs more and you can grab the end cap bear handed after a long ride lol. As for the system, it's a great system. Do you have the straight pipe, power bomb it mega bomb? That will matter in how much power you have. Cause having the power bomb or mega bomb will give you more HP cause of it. (Just learn about exhaust systems at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute)

Sadly the fmf looses about 2 hp on the 16 250

can you prove me that? or that just roumers

There's no difference, one just costs more and you can grab the end cap bear handed after a long ride lol. As for the system, it's a great system. Do you have the straight pipe, power bomb it mega bomb? That will matter in how much power you have. Cause having the power bomb or mega bomb will give you more HP cause of it. (Just learn about exhaust systems at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute)

and i purchased the mega bomb sir

so its will add HP? the guy that commend before you said the bike will lose 2 hp? is it possible?

What exhaust systems do is improve exhaust flow and create a pressure difference which makes the intake want to go into the combustion chamber faster. It is possible to lose HP without baffles(straight pipe) but with the mega bomb you keep the gas in the cylinder. So you should have an increase in performance.

What exhaust systems do is improve exhaust flow and create a pressure difference which makes the intake want to go into the combustion chamber faster. It is possible to lose HP without baffles(straight pipe) but with the mega bomb you keep the gas in the cylinder. So you should have an increase in performance.

wow man so much ty for explain this for me

you have no clue how much i appreciate that

so like if the bike is 46 hp at top i wont lose hp right? maybe it will be 47-48? because i have the megabomb?

thats 100% what your saying that i  wont lose hp sir? and the bike will handle better right? better revs and such

No you shouldn't lose HP. My bro rides a Yamaha 450 and that bike rips. It is a complete and obvious change in HP. You really cant go wrong with FMF race exhaust.

so like how much hp you think it will gives to my bike?

and obviously the bike will have better revs and better bottom and middle right? will be even stronger

I'm not sure, I'd look up reviews online about exact specs

As for feel holy crap yes it really brings the bike alive.

haha i glad i meet you sir

i really dident found and reviews 

can you like check some reviews? some posts maybe

i will pay if need haha i just cant find

Here's a link for a review on the Husqvarna/KTM: http://derestricted.com/motorcycles/fmf-2016-factory-4-1-exhaust-system-ktm-husqvarna

Keep in mind that the ktm and your bike are the same made in the same factory and the same company. Just different name and colors.

ty bro this one i been readed

he said something smart 

"There is a reason that so many teams all use these FMF pipes, they really are brilliant. 10/10!"

this is from the review 

you got maybe more like those?

In the 270 thread you posted in Derek tested the fmf and it lost 2 hp

In the 270 thread you posted in Derek tested the fmf and it lost 2 hp

im not sure what really happend there ... maybe the other exhaust gave more hp

something sound wierd here

maybe its just his way for people buying his kit or something by telling the aftermarket exhausts dont help

Some pipes work some don't, on the 16 the fmf doesn't, most don't on the 16

Some pipes work some don't, on the 16 the fmf doesn't, most don't on the 16

so tell me why most of the teams using FMF if it loss power to the bike

beside give me a prove beside a guy on forum that fmf lose HP on Husqvarna fc 250 2016

Team bikes don't use the same off the shelf fmf as you have bought

• Like 1