Triumph Legend No Spark.

I acquired a 2000 Triumph Legend with 2,000 miles on a trade not running and missing Coils. After buying a new battery, replacing all 3 coils, plugs, wires, and the entire wiring harness... There is still no spark.. I've also bypassed the stand safety and clutch safety. All fuses are great. What do I check now? Out of ideas here.

Only clues i have is that on 2 instances, after letting the battery charge over night, I got it to spark on all 3 plugs for a moment and then back to nothing for seemingly no apparent reason. This happened with the original igniter., Instantly after replacing the igniter, the same thing occurred and then back to nothing. 

I use a Fluke DVOM for all testing. 

ANY info or ideas would be much appreciated.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mine's now sorted. I too checked everything against specs with a multimeter however I realised that even though the resistance reading for the ignition coil pickup was correct it only told me that the circuit was functioning correctly. I removed the side cover to access the sensor and lo and behold it had broken away from the mounting bracket and was simply hanging by it's wires at the bottom of the casing!