Redbull Knock Out

When Herlings was doubling through those massive mounds of sand, the perspective of how difficult that would be and he good he is just blew my mind. Adding to that how well the bike worked was equally as impressive. That Nathan Watson for being an offroad guy sure made a comeback too. Makes you wondering if the race was longer would he have had a shot at Herlings...

When Herlings was doubling through those massive mounds of sand, the perspective of how difficult that would be and he good he is just blew my mind...

He was going in for sure, did you see how hard he cased some of those doubles? It looked like his pegs were literally under the sand in some spots. No one can question that guys fitness.

One thing I liked about that race was that 2nd/3rd place battle between the sx and xcw. 2nd place never did pit a second time, he had his fuel range figured out..

• Like 2

He was going in for sure, did you see how hard he cased some of those doubles? It looked like his pegs were literally under the sand in some spots. No one can question that guys fitness.

One thing I liked about that race was that 2nd/3rd place battle between the sx and xcw. 2nd place never did pit a second time, he had his fuel range figured out..

Works suspension can do wonders! Lol... It was noticeable when he hit the logs during the X cross section, the rear end absorbed every inch and barely kicked, never seen suspension do that good except works suspension...

Works suspension can do wonders! Lol... It was noticeable when he hit the logs during the X cross section, the rear end absorbed every inch and barely kicked, never seen suspension do that good except works suspension...

Ya I thought it was pretty funny how they hit the logs once then just went around them the following laps..

Those factory guys are running cone valves right?

• Like 2

Ya I thought it was pretty funny how they hit the logs once then just went around them the following laps..

Those factory guys are running cone valves right?

Works 52mm stuff, we can only buy the 48mm stuff... But when your one of the fastest riders in the world you'll get what you want when you want.

I do agree with your outlook on the EXC. Headlight, taillight and PDS all there and Watson placed 2nd...dam good showing!

• Like 2