GUTS Racing Seats

Hi

Who's using their seats? How do you find them? I'm looking for a Tall but can't decide between MEDIUM or HARD firmness. Need one for my dual sport but need to be raised up to be comfy. By going medium do I compromise height by it compressing with my weight??

Anyone using fire away!

Thanks

Edited by baironhorse

I had their phantom foam but didn't like the shape of it. But their regular foam seems to be the same shape as stock so should be better. Last year they had some good sales of cyber Monday so you may want to order then.

I had their phantom foam but didn't like the shape of it. But their regular foam seems to be the same shape as stock so should be better. Last year they had some good sales of cyber Monday so you may want to order then.

https://www.gutsracing.com/

I have Guts foam and covers on 3 bikes. Great products. The soft is like riding on your couch, the hard is close to stock. Give them a call. Good people.

Tall Soft on all my dual sports. Its magical.

I'd like to get the regular height soft foam for my wr250f so that I can retain the stock cover. Anyone have experience with it? I worry because I am 210lbs and I don't want to be sitting on the seat pan, but the factory foam is a brick.

I'd like to get the regular height soft foam for my wr250f so that I can retain the stock cover. Anyone have experience with it? I worry because I am 210lbs and I don't want to be sitting on the seat pan, but the factory foam is a brick.

My gf had the soft foam on her 05 125 and was hitting the seat pan so I don't think that would be a good plan. I'm 220 and have the outlaw racing tall seat and it works pretty good for me. Slightly softer that stock and around $100 For complete seat of you don't mind black.

I have a buddy with a tall soft as well and he's 220. Loves it. Infact he's the one that put me on them. Get a new seat cover and call it good.

GR40 is the guts racing cyber Monday code for 40% off if anyone's ordering.

Anyone get an email on this? Tried this code, but it doesn't work.

Anyone get an email on this? Tried this code, but it doesn't work.

ahh sorry that was 2015 I got off their facebook and thought it was 16.