Who's had experience with an FZ-1?

23 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:

I like them a lot, the low speed parking lot maneuvers are much easier than on other large bikes and the front end really feels more sport bikey on turn in.

Have you ridden an ABS model?  Not concerned about ABS itself, only about weirdness arising from the partial pairing of the front and rear brakes.

Have you ridden an ABS model?  Not concerned about ABS itself, only about weirdness arising from the partial pairing of the front and rear brakes.

No, but I've ridden an ancient CBRXX with linked brakes and did not like them. The newer linked system is supposed to be much more transparent. As for abs, I thought I'd hate it on my Streety but the threshold for abs is absolutely perfect and gives a lot of confidence in really slick conditions, a total non issue in feel and feedback even at track speed.

• Like 1

I have liked all the abs braking that I have used.   Never had to make a panic stop with it for actually avoiding something though.    If you are play racing or on track days it may keep you from certain things,   but I felt like on the road and avoiding cars it would be very desireable.  

• 1 month later...