2017 husqvarna 300tx phx az

I'm looking to get one soon, and was wondering where should go to get one? Anyone from around town have good or bad experiences? Any referrals some one can make? I'm basically just trying to get feedback from the local dealers around town

I've never bought a bike from them, but I've bought tires, parts and riding gear from Motocity in Avondale, and have been very impressed with their store, employees, and helpful advice. I believe they just sell husky and KTM at this location. If given the right deal, I wouldn't hesitate buying a bike from them.

What I would like to find is a place in the valley that does some "demo days" with KTM , and Husky.

I've never bought a bike from them, but I've bought tires, parts and riding gear from Motocity in Avondale, and have been very impressed with their store, employees, and helpful advice. I believe they just sell husky and KTM at this location. If given the right deal, I wouldn't hesitate buying a bike from them.

What I would like to find is a place in the valley that does some "demo days" with KTM , and Husky.

I appreciate your advice but after a looking into it, I'm comfortable with not purchasing a bike from that stores sales department, and I'll just leave it at that.

Yeah he actually seemed legit on the phone and comfortable to talk to and not douchey. It's too bad they don't have any

He is a quality dude. He is not a big box poser shop. He is out riding and wrenching every chance he gets. He hasn't forgotten his roots! I highly recommend him for bikes, parts, service, or suspension.

I appreciate your advice but after a looking into it, I'm comfortable with not purchasing a bike from that stores sales department, and I'll just leave it at that.

No problem. Like I said, never purchased a bike from them.

Curious though with what you said. If you would, PM me about the problem. ( or not, if you'd rather not, I understand )

MotoCity.  My wife bought a '17 TE250 from them in September and it was one of the best retail experiences of any type that we have had.  Geoff is a stand-up guy, and his shop supports the AMRA off-road race series, as well as local AZ clubs, both of which benefit trail advocacy at the local level.

MotoCity. My wife bought a '17 TE250 from them in September and it was one of the best retail experiences of any type that we have had. Geoff is a stand-up guy, and his shop supports the AMRA off-road race series, as well as local AZ clubs, both of which benefit trail advocacy at the local level.

Sounds like they've made a loyal customer out of you and that's great. Have always heard good things. I'm sure I'll find the right time and place with a good shop. Thanks for your feed back.

I will second your opinion on Motocity. I would rather not go there if I have a choice.

I have never dealt with them but I think place called Screwie Lewies in the north valley sells Husqvarnas. Might be worth a call to see if they have what you are looking for.

• Like 1