2014 YZ250F Tuner Maps

I know this has been beat to death already, but I was wondering if there was anyone who has experience with similar upgrades and tuning their yzf's for a beefy bottom. I have:

High Comp Piston

Full To 4.1/Megabomb

Cyrcra Power flow Radiator Shrouds

I run straight vp 110

And I have stock gearing.

I used a map I found on here, I think from yamaha for use with a gytr ported head and exhaust, and the bike revs forever. It's really fast on top, but has a newfound bog on the bottom. I would be willing to sacrifice a little top to get a beefier bottom. I ride at Dade City a lot, and I prefer to run my corners in 3rd, and go right into the jumps that are right out of the corner. I may have to try to start riding a gear lower and clear those first jumps in 2nd. I would just like some opinions on getting a crisper response at 1/8 throttle. Thank you!

I know this has been beat to death already, but I was wondering if there was anyone who has experience with similar upgrades and tuning their yzf's for a beefy bottom. I have:

High Comp Piston

Full To 4.1/Megabomb

Cyrcra Power flow Radiator Shrouds

I run straight vp 110

And I have stock gearing.

I used a map I found on here, I think from yamaha for use with a gytr ported head and exhaust, and the bike revs forever. It's really fast on top, but has a newfound bog on the bottom. I would be willing to sacrifice a little top to get a beefier bottom. I ride at Dade City a lot, and I prefer to run my corners in 3rd, and go right into the jumps that are right out of the corner. I may have to try to start riding a gear lower and clear those first jumps in 2nd. I would just like some opinions on getting a crisper response at 1/8 throttle. Thank you!

Not a bottom end motor, and mapping won't change that.

A HC piston won't give you more bottom end, just more acceleration (rev speed).

A FMF pipe is very low backpressure so it makes the bottom end better, but soft in throttle response.

If you want more bottom, go with a Dubach Racing with the long Baja header, or a ProCircuit T6 with the longer header (special request).

A steel clutch basket will also help with low rpm stoutness.