Supercross If Mookie Had Any Brains or Balls...

You guys are such girls changing a tire takes 15 minutes max on a bad day. That's a dollar a minute for $15. You make more than $60 an hour? Impressive. That's what your saying your "time" is worth....

My time is worth a lot more than a dollar a minute.  Even my massage therapist makes a $1 a minute.   

• Like 1

He'd line up on a KTM 250sx or Husky TC250

The crowd would go nuts, he could probably still score a top 10 finish, and his sponsors would get all kinds of coverage, both on TV and on social media.

He'd have a chance to build his own brand in the process, and probably start looking a lot more attractive for more permanent gigs.

Of course he won't do that b/c he's lining up to win, which is, quite frankly, not possible.

Just my 02 c.

Remember his goals?

My time is worth a lot more than a dollar a minute.  Even my massage therapist makes a $1 a minute.   

I've got the best therapist & ever since this chick rear ended they've been free & twice a week, LOVE IT

• Like 1

I've got the best therapist & ever since this chick rear ended they've been free & twice a week, LOVE IT

3 of the best ways to spend your money,   Good food, Massages and tire changes.  :)

• Like 2

Who cares what that guy does. Neither stewart brother cares about racing. Only money. Good riddance

Every racer races for the money.  Yes money matters.   

Do you work for free?

No but you do if it impresses future employers, isn't the 1st few years of a lawyer basically unpaid? They do it to impress

• Like 1

Every racer races for the money. Yes money matters.

Do you work for free?

You gotta work to get paid dumbass
  • Like 1

You gotta work to get paid dumbass

Yo!  That is a personal attack.  We don't like to use the term "dumbass" in that manner. 

Please try and argue the point without resorting to calling someone names. 

Thank you kindly sir  

• Like 3

Yo! That is a personal attack. We don't like to use the term "dumbass" in that manner.

Please try and argue the point without resorting to calling someone names.

Thank you kindly sir

My bad, i forgot we are in kindergarten. Sorry

Its a nanny state in here.  We don't want it to turn into a poo throwing contest.  Next time may I suggest using this instead?   :facepalm:   Pretty much says what you want without it being on Mod radar.

Or you could form it in a question, something like,  are you a dumbass?   Then its not quite a personal attack  :smirk:

• Like 3

Its a nanny state in here. We don't want it to turn into a poo throwing contest. Next time may I suggest using this instead? :facepalm: Pretty much says what you want without it being on Mod radar.

:smirk:

Lmao, thanks. Let me ask a dumb question. If i dont know him personally, how can i personally attack him? Lol
  • Like 1

Lmao, thanks. Let me ask a dumb question. If i dont know him personally, how can i personally attack him? Lol

Calling someone a dumbass is interpreted pretty widely as a personal attack on the internets especially here.   I don't care one way or the other as the dude very well could be a dumbass?  Its just that we don't want this thread turning into a shit fest between you guys going back and forth.  

Next thing you know one of our height challenged mods will come in here and start dinging all of you guys then it turns into a snooze fest during your forced vacation.  

I come from a place of love and peace  :smirk:  

• Like 6

Fry is about the most tolerant mod you are likely to run into.  Still, no sense in poking a beehive as he has his limits as well.  Other mods, global or otherwise, that I've seen will put the screws to you the first time without a 2nd chance or warning and that sucks.  We're all dumb asses in one way or the other, we know it, don't need to be reminded of it  :cry: .

Cheers  :cheers:

• Like 2

Anyhow gentleman, ive got tickets to A1 and it's not going to break my heart that the stewart bros. Wont be there

• Like 1

:facepalm:

Amazing. :smashpc:

That wasn't so bad was it? Fry corrected someone without threatening him, guy gets it and life goes on, all without any need of vacation. Fry sets the example that all moderators on the interwebs should follow. Give a guy a chance to understand what he did wrong (without being a dick about it), 9 times out of 10 the guy will acknowledge it without it escalating.

• Like 1