Supercross If Mookie Had Any Brains or Balls...

Anyhow gentleman, ive got tickets to A1 and it's not going to break my heart that the stewart bros. Wont be there

Hopefully we'll have a mudfest.  Way more interesting than perfectly orchestrated rhythm sections and whoops that can be taken at 40mph.

That wasn't so bad was it? Fry corrected someone without threatening him, guy gets it and life goes on, all without any need of vacation. Fry sets the example that all moderators on the interwebs should follow. Give a guy a chance to understand what he did wrong (without being a dick about it), 9 times out of 10 the guy will acknowledge it without it escalating.

To be fair I don't think that is what William meant.  He was showing you the way to call someone a dumbass without saying it  :cheers: 

• Like 1

Calling someone a dumbass is interpreted pretty widely as a personal attack on the internets especially here. I don't care one way or the other as the dude very well could be a dumbass? Its just that we don't want this thread turning into a shit fest between you guys going back and forth.

Next thing you know one of our height challenged mods will come in here and start dinging all of you guys then it turns into a snooze fest during your forced vacation.

I come from a place of love and peace :smirk:

Im glad you brought up the subject of moderators. The guy that moderates the YZ450F forum thinks he is Gods gift and all he really does is recite part numbers from a book. Any info he gives out besides stock Yamaha info is usually BS and when you challenge what he says, he deletes your comments and threatens to ban you. That is unacceptable from someone in a position of authority on a forum website where people go to find answers, not an opinion from a stuffed shirt. Is there anything that can be done about that?

Im glad you brought up the subject of moderators. The guy that moderates the YZ450F forum thinks he is Gods gift and all he really does is recite part numbers from a book. Any info he gives out besides stock Yamaha info is usually BS and when you challenge what he says, he deletes your comments and threatens to ban you. That is unacceptable from someone in a position of authority on a forum website where people go to find answers, not an opinion from a stuffed shirt. Is there anything that can be done about that?

If you ever have a problem with a post click the report button.  Every Mod including the Site Owner receives it and will respond in due time.  I do however suggest you NEVER call out a Mod like you kinda did above.  It is considered "taking it to the streets" and cause for immediate BAN.  Let sleeping dogs lie bro. Don't take this place too seriously   :cheers:

If you ever have a problem with a post click the report button. Every Mod including the Site Owner receives it and will respond in due time. I do however suggest you NEVER call out a Mod like you kinda did above. It is considered "taking it to the streets" and cause for immediate BAN. Let sleeping dogs lie bro. Don't take this place too seriously :cheers:

I agree, don't take this place to serious. But every one should have the right to call someone out regardless if they're a moderator or not if their behavior is out of line.

• Like 5

If you ever have a problem with a post click the report button.  Every Mod including the Site Owner receives it and will respond in due time.  I do however suggest you NEVER call out a Mod like you kinda did above.  It is considered "taking it to the streets" and cause for immediate BAN.  Let sleeping dogs lie bro. Don't take this place too seriously   :cheers:

Mods are immune? :huh:

I agree, don't take this place to serious. But every one should have the right to call someone out regardless if they're a moderator or not if their behavior is out of line.

Let me know how that works out for you  :smirk:   Not all of us are ready to ding you guys.  Some would be more responsive to criticism if done so in a PM. I have seen many of my brethren have little tolerance for anything aimed at them publicly.  That does not mean you can't go to Bosch and report them.   He is our Leader after all  :cheers:  

• Like 1

No we are not.  Why did I say something considered a personal attack?   

You say "don't" take this place too seriously and then seemingly take things too seriously by warning others that mods are somehow above the law. A tt'r has a feeling that a certain mod is being "out of bounds" and you imply if he states that publicly he may be banned. I saw nor said anything about a personal attack. 

• Like 3

Man you guys should try the general discussion and debate forum on honda-tech. Some of the mods are ruthless and get away with murder. Then again, there have been alot of political discussions in there the last year or so

• Like 1

You say "don't" take this place too seriously and then seemingly take things too seriously by warning others that mods are somehow above the law. A tt'r has a feeling that a certain mod is being "out of bounds" and you imply if he states that publicly he may be banned. I saw nor said anything about a personal attack. 

I must of miss typed? I never intended to say Mods are above the law?  Can you quote that part ?  ( EDIT**  I see what you mean now.  Do a Search on Taking it to the Streets and see if anything turns up)

I have seen it more than a few times. Many have been banned for it.  Just trying to help you guys.  

It gets boring in here when that happens 

Mods will back mods no matter what. Just like cops.

We are highly paid Thumpertalk employees after all   :lol:  

Unionized..... hahahaha 

• Like 2

Let me know how that works out for you   :smirk:   Not all of us are ready to ding you guys.  Some would be more responsive to criticism if done so in a PM. I have seen many of my brethren have little tolerance for anything aimed at them publicly.  That does not mean you can't go to Bosch and report them.   He is our Leader after all   :cheers:

When the day comes that I can't express my opinion regardless of wether it's to a moderator or another member then I will show my self out the door.    TT is a fun place but I don't need to be here that bad.  

99% of anything posted here is BS, anyway. I figure ill tell the guy he's a tool and if he bans me than he bans me. When was the last time you learned anything from these forums?

When the day comes that I can't express my opinion regardless of wether it's to a moderator or another member then I will show my self out the door.    TT is a fun place but I don't need to be here that bad.  

You are free to do so anytime you want.  We've had many threaten to leave, get banned, and then go crying to Bryan trying to let them back in. Not saying that is what you do but idle threats aren't taken too seriously.  I do agree with you to an extent though.  

If you want to express yourself freely about a MOD or anyone on here that you think Mod's are favoring or what have you go directly to the BIG DOG -  Bryan Bosch.   

99% of anything posted here is BS, anyway. I figure ill tell the guy he's a tool and if he bans me than he bans me. When was the last time you learned anything from these forums?

Why bother coming here then?   If you didn't want to be here you wouldn't be right?   

Haven't you been coming here since 2006??   

Why bother coming here then? If you didn't want to be here you wouldn't be right?

Haven't you been coming here since 2006??

Yes, and its the same my bike wont start whats wrong with it threads. Im guilty of pretty much just being a troll now i guess