Supercross If Mookie Had Any Brains or Balls...

Your info is legit, but I was thinking more about Squid's 70+ pages (and counting) of Yamahating when I made that remark.

When I said "other forums" I was talking about the bike specific ones here at TT.

That was me giving ktm props, you guys are the ones who wanted to talk about how bad the Yamaha is. I just obliged.
  • Like 1

This particular forum (Pro) is just a bunch of guys trying to figure out new and exciting ways to piss each other off.  There is an enormous amount of good information in the other forums.  

But really, if you don't want to be here, nobody is twisting your arm to stay.  

I take offense to this. We're trying to have a meaningful dialogue here and there you go belittling us! 

• Like 2

What? You go fight for this douche but I get the weekly PM not to push the status quo. 

What kindof bs is this? I'm takin this to the streets. 

Did you just call me a douche slowman?  

• Like 1

:smirk: !!!! Don't listen to him Fly I didn't do you dirty

Hmmmmm     This place would be as lively as an old folks home without me here.   

• Like 1

Fag

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

" Look at that fag riding that Harley."

"Why are these fags always so loud."

• Like 1

Fag

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

" Look at that fag riding that Harley."

"Why are these fags always so loud."

You seem upset, wanna talk about it?

So on my phone preview for this thread, there's some dude tonguing a chocolate starfish. Lete guess.....It was deleted!?

Haha mine too. Off course I skipped ahead to see wtf I missed. Edited by timmyp8823