Need help finding 1994 RM 125 plastics KIT

I cannot find a 1994 rm 125 plastic kit and I am trying to avoid buying them individually because of the cost. If anyone knows where I can purchase a complete kit I would greatly appreciate it. 

There is no "Kit" for most RM's from the mid '90's and older ~ at least I've never found one.  I'm rebuilding a '94 RMX250 right now and I'm finding that UFO plastic off of eBay is actually priced fairly reasonable.  Ended up buying the rear fender and side panels off of eBay (both UFO) and went with OEM for the front fender and radiator shrouds.

There is no "Kit" for most RM's from the mid '90's and older ~ at least I've never found one.  I'm rebuilding a '94 RMX250 right now and I'm finding that UFO plastic off of eBay is actually priced fairly reasonable.  Ended up buying the rear fender and side panels off of eBay (both UFO) and went with OEM for the front fender and radiator shrouds.

UFO makes a rear fender for a RMX250?

Check eBay man!

Oops, my mistake.  I went with a regular RM250 rear fender from UFO, not an RMX rear fender.

But here's an RMX rear fender on eBay:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUZUKI-REAR-FENDER-YELLOW-1989-1998-RMX250-89-98-RMX-250-63113-05D00-25Y-/291931339110?hash=item43f876b966:g:68AAAOSwx2dYGiN1&vxp=mtr

What year RM250 rear fender? I have a 96 RMX250 and my rear fender has a really bad crack plus I dont like the look with the tail light so I want to change it. Although that is a killer deal.

What year RM250 rear fender? I have a 96 RMX250 and my rear fender has a really bad crack plus I dont like the look with the tail light so I want to change it. Although that is a killer deal.

RM250 rear fenders from '89 to '92 bolt on ~ "but" you have to work through a couple issues.

1.  The RMX silencer mounting bracket sticks out farther, so you will have to "lightly" trim the fender to get it to look factory.

2.  You could install a spark arrestor silencer for a '92 RM250 (it's a direct bolt on), that's assuming that you can even find one.  But then you won't have to trim the rear fender.

3.  If you need a spark arrestor you could go with a '89 or '90 FMF Turbine Core Silencer.  It's lighter and more compact ~ and no fender trimming.  But then you will have to make up the silencer stinger length so it'll connect to the pipe (basically your turning a '89 / '90 silencer into a '92 silencer).

I went with option #3.  I'll see if I can get a pic posted (need to take on first).

daboxj14,

Sorry about the thread hijack ~ did you ever figure out what you were going to do for plastic on your '94 RM125?

No worries, it was only my first post anyways. I'll keep an eye on ebay in case one is posted, other than that I can just make do with what I have. Buying it piece by piece is just not an option at the moment. Thank for your help. 

No worries, it was only my first post anyways. I'll keep an eye on ebay in case one is posted, other than that I can just make do with what I have. Buying it piece by piece is just not an option at the moment. Thank for your help. 

You could buy the rad shrouds together, then the side panel things, then the fenders. Buy them in stages.