Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×

Does anyone ride in north eastern Maryland?

Hey guys ! Getting back into riding after many years away. Always rode quads but I'm getting into the 2 wheeled world. None of my buds ride and it would be cool to catch up with some folks ! Would love to learn some along the way as well

Hey guys ! Getting back into riding after many years away. Always rode quads but I'm getting into the 2 wheeled world. None of my buds ride and it would be cool to catch up with some folks ! Would love to learn some along the way as well

Congrats on coming out of the kwad darkness and into the light. You'll find TT is full of helpful, experienced, opinionated people.
  • Like 1

I'm in Annapolis... have recently gotten back into trail riding after a 10 year break... there are a few mx tracks around in Easton and seaford. For trail riding it looks like eastern pa is the best option. I am planning on heading up there sometime in feb if they are open. I'll send you a pm when I am planing on going once I figure that out

I'm in Annapolis... have recently gotten back into trail riding after a 10 year break... there are a few mx tracks around in Easton and seaford. For trail riding it looks like eastern pa is the best option. I am planning on heading up there sometime in feb if they are open. I'll send you a pm when I am planing on going once I figure that out

Sounds good ! I'm on the hunt for a new to me bike now so no telling how long I'll be looking (I'm always trying to find that one deal lol) but I should deff have something by mayish. I want to take a weekend trip up to pa and camp and ride for two or three days let me know if you'd be interested.