Help bike losing revs then picking up at full throttle

I checked my plug it was sparking fine, but I took the air filter off and it runs fine full throttle so is it a smaller main jet I need?

If it was not doing that before it might just mean you should clean or change the filter.   I love the no brand no history included why go to the trouble,  but since it is a pit bike I understand more now.

I think it's a yx125 engine, as far as history goes I have only had it a couple of weeks, it had a rebuild so new piston and valves etc but because of the clearance there was no filter on it as the one the person had was too big, I not long got a smaller one to fit and not riding it full throttle until a few days ago didn't notice, I will clean the air filter but have also ordered a smaller main jet, would that enable more air into the mixture at full throttle?

I think it's a yx125 engine, as far as history goes I have only had it a couple of weeks, it had a rebuild so new piston and valves etc but because of the clearance there was no filter on it as the one the person had was too big, I not long got a smaller one to fit and not riding it full throttle until a few days ago didn't notice, I will clean the air filter but have also ordered a smaller main jet, would that enable more air into the mixture at full throttle?

did you cut the valve seats for the new valves?

did you check the end gap of the piston rings?