fox shox podium rc3 reviews?

Does anyone have any experience with these, on paper sounds like an awesome upgrade vs stock?

I think the main benefit is the bottoming control, if you need that. I have no experience with one on my yz, but I did get one for a screaming deal on my Beta. They work very well, but the smart money would be just having your stock shock revalved/resprung.

I saw one in good shape for sale for 200$, was going to buy it just to try and for the cool factor. Then I started to think, you' dhave to send it to fox for a revalve most likely, and honestly my 13 yz250 handles better than any other bike i've ridden box stock. Was a no brainer at that point, didnt have to chase setup with a new shock ect.

I saw one in good shape for sale for 200$, was going to buy it just to try and for the cool factor. Then I started to think, you' dhave to send it to fox for a revalve most likely, and honestly my 13 yz250 handles better than any other bike i've ridden box stock. Was a no brainer at that point, didnt have to chase setup with a new shock ect.

Other companies can valve it, Stillwell did mine. I would've never bought mine if it wasn't for it being almost brand new for less than half the cost of a brand new one... I definitely wouldn't pay the $1.1k for a brand new one. It does have the bling factor and the bottoming control is a nice feature if you ride a mix of moto and offroad.